Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Vanessa of the B-line

V.1
I've heard that pretty girls
don't rides on buses
but here you're here in curls
and glasses like ordered

V.2
You seem to recognize
that i'm already considering
roman holidays in cafes
and train rides to switzerland

B.1
You and me it's agreed
got a history already
set-up in fast forward speed
old photos in albums
like a future unspoken
just give in sooner
before my i need a new token

C.1
Already i call you
perfect Vanessa of B-line
Before my stop on davie
somehow gotta make time

V.3
Looking so smart
but I'm too shy to stare
Vanessa in glasses
ponytailed, reading Baudelaire

V.4
Alive in that bus seat
Vanessa you might be
that cool chick inFouevlougs
riding down Cambie

B.1
I'll wear bow-ties and
serve on faculty
furry eyebrows intact
while you save the world
at ribbon cutting some photo-op

V.5
On the back of my ticket
I'll pass you a note
off at waterfront station?
i'll invite you to toke

Refrain
Vanessa act quick now
we're almost passed the street
i'll too nervous to tell you
that i think you are
sweet vanessa of the the b-line ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home